Search This Blog

Monday 21 September 2009

Re-branding

If you've not noticed, we have changed our blog description.
Chocolat A Toi
French, Mumpreneur, Personalised Chocolate
I believe it captures the essence of who I am - I love everything French , 
 Desktop Wallpaper · Gallery · Miscellaneous 
 Jadore - Christian Dior






why I am here - Mumpreneur,




and what I am trying to achieve - share some good chocolate - shame it's mostly photos for now.





So you'll be enjoying posts covering all three aspects and I am hoping you will enjoy them.

See full size imageSoyez les bienvenus to our new followers. It's really nice to have you on here. I have discovered some really interesting blogs by checking out the ones you follow. Thanks!

2 comments:

  1. I agree with that - nothing better than a mumpreneur who loves chocolat!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Totally agree with that - nothing better than a French mumpreneur who loves Chocolat!

    ReplyDelete

Foodie Blogroll