Search This Blog

Monday 30 April 2012

Why I'm A Warrior

If you remember a while ago I blogged about shedding my post-natal weight. Well, as I'm still post-natal and the weight is still evident I decided it was time to wage war against the bulge.

Courtesy:John Christian Fjellestad
Luckily, a friend on Facebook who is a trainer, Nikki held a competition and how lucky am I to be among the chosen few called Warriors.

It's a 21 day programme and today is day 1. I have exercised parts of my body I didn't know had muscles - my thighs - hamstrings for example.

However, I'm no novice when it comes to warring against the bulge. Name it I've done it - Dukan, Weight Watchers, Juice Machine and some I don't even remember now. My issue with them is that I don't see myself continuing the way recommended.

Have a look at Nikki's page on Facebook - https://www.facebook.com/groups/357417637850/. Look at her posts from day to day and you'll see she's real and committed. Plus, all the things she asks are do-able.

Even my Mum won't believe I can do push-ups not to talk of a burpee! Burpees are hardcore man! Anyway, keep checking to see what I'm up to in the 21 day Warrior programme. I'll be updating this blog on Monday, Wednesday and Friday for the next 21 days. Don't miss out on this battle.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foodie Blogroll