Search This Blog

Sunday 13 June 2010

What would you do if your child received 48kg of chocolate in the post?



I'm not taking the piss at Omar Shah's mother because she was reluctant at her son's decision to take part in a competition run by the Jeddah Hilton to win some chocolate. Well, how did he end up with his own weight in chocolate being delivered at home then? Quite simply the competition was to guess what a 2.5 metre chocolate camel weighed.

I think once I got that phone call to say we'd be getting 48 kg of chocolate, I'd start writing out a list of people I could send chocolate boxes. Or, check the expiry and save them as Christmas gifts? Selfish, stingy? Ok, what would you do?

You can read the full article here.

4 comments:

  1. I would do the same. I would give them as gifts to people. If they last long enough save them for christmas. But I would share them
    http://parenting-happinesstochaos.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for your comment. I figure it's the right thing to do and there's no way any family could sit down to 48kg of chocolate without sharing. Or is there?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mouth is watering at the thought!! I would have to give them away as gifts or I would be no good on my diet x

    Dianne x

    http://workingmumof4.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Foodie Blogroll