Search This Blog

Tuesday 13 October 2009

Glam up your wedding

This time last week I was so busy preparing for a personalised chocolate wedding order that came in. We did 2 sizes and 3 different designs!


Well, I was quite excited about this order because the bride had placed the order in May for the personalised chocolate, her wedding colours, pale pink and silver. "Interesting!" I thought. I love being creative so voila - that's what we produced - I added some silver glitter to the silver ones they don't really show in the photo or do they? Anyway, they looked just right and she loved them!




So, to all brides-to-be out there, dont settle for what's in the shops, ask us to create them from scratch. Glam up your wedding with colour co-ordinated personalised chocolate here!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Foodie Blogroll